Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration. If authors have used their own previously published work(s) as a basis for a new submission, they are required to cite the previous work(s) and very briefly indicate how the new submission offers substantive novel contributions beyond those of the previously published work(s).
The submission file is in OpenOffice or Microsoft Word document format, but MS Word is preferred.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided. Images may be submitted as separate files at a later stage of the submission process.
The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines. Make sure that you provide page numbers (Arabic numerals) in the upper right-hand corner of your manuscript.
Please be assured your manuscript has been correctly blinded (see instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review). Do not provide a separate title page with the submission, but rather add the title of submission to the top of the first page of the article. Remove any text (even on title pages or in headers or notes) that might identify any authors of the submission.
You may want to refer to the following general instructions:
a. Title page, acknowledgements, running headers of author names should be removed from the text before you upload it.
b. If you must refer to your own work in a way that makes your authorship obvious, you may substitute “Author citation” for your name in both the citation in the text and the corresponding entry in the reference list.
c. Remove meta-data hidden in electronic files.
- Please include a short abstract (max 300 words) and five to seven keywords in your manuscript. You will be asked to enter the title and abstract of your piece during the submission process.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
This Journal is a CC-BY 4.0 publication (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/). This Licence allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this Journal, providing a link to the Licence and explicitly underlining any change (full mention of Issue number, year, pages and DOI is required).
- The Author retains (i) the rights to reproduce, to distribute, to publicly perform, and to publicly display the Article in any medium for any purpose; (ii) the right to prepare derivative works from the Article; and (iii) the right to authorise others to make any use of the Article so long as the Author receives credit as Author and the Journal in which the Article has been published are cited as the source of first publication of the Article. For example, the Author may make and distribute copies in the course of teaching and research and may post the Article on personal or institutional Web sites and in other open-access digital repositories.
- The Author is free to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the Journal’s published version of the work, with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this Journal and explicitly underlining any change (full mention of Issue number, year, pages and DOI is required).
- The Author is permitted and encouraged to post their work online after the evaluation process has been successfully passed, as it can lead to productive exchanges as well as to a wider dissemination of the published work.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.